miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

Vince wanted me to be the man before he reached John Cena.



Statements Kurt Angle to Otago Daily Times New Zealand about whether he regrets having left the WWE:

"No Impact Wrestling has treated me very well. Spare time I have when I needed and I paid a lot of money to come here.

Miss? Audiences of Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble? Yes, it is hard to leave that behind.

I felt that for my family and my health at that time, it was time to reduce the calendar.

I had problems with painkillers / analgesics and problems in my marriage, and it came to Vince McMahon.

Vince was trying to get me to be the man before he reached John Cena.

I simply did the right thing.

I blame myself.

You live and you learn, and I'm happy with TNA. "

Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario