jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2012

Dolph Ziggler: "If it had been higher and bigger, and it would be several times champion ``



Dolph Ziggler Interview on WOIO-TV.
Size:

"If it had been higher and bigger, and it would be several times world champion. But I appreciate having had to work so hard to succeed, because it made me better."

Self-designation as CM Punk Best in the World:

  "You have to put on a shirt.'s Almost like, 'People, I'm the best in the world, right? Preguntádmelo!' It seems that you are praying and if you say continually, just creyéndotelo. "

Great selling movements:

"I do it all, especially when you are hitting me. If I go for something, I do it to stop and it hurts. But instead of listening, 'Oh, okay this guy?', What you hear is, ' Ohhhh! '. My body is in play because I love it and I do it for a living. "

John Cena:

"Children eight years still believe that John Cena is still doing well, besides being strong. And buy the shirts, which is great. The other says, 'I have graduated, I'll buy the shirt of Ziggler."

Comparison with HBK and Mr.Perfect:

"I was a big fan of Mr.Perfect. We similarities because both are so good at this that sometimes seems easy.

Big fan of him, Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair. People who always wanted to be the center of attention even if it were assumed would be.

They were people who, without being in the main event, made ​​clear on each occasion that should be there. "

Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario