viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

Mike Bennett met with executives of the WWE



The latest rumors suggest that Ring Of Honor wrestler Mike Bennett met with executives of the WWE last week, although there is still no reliable information on what was said. Bennett is the real life boyfriend of former Diva Maria Kanellis and it is possible that she made ​​her return to the company.

The Prodigy, in an interview in August, said the following about the WWE:

"Well, I'll give a political response at this time, never say never.'d Be lying if I said I did not get to be onstage as Wrestlemania.'s What 99% of guys want to do.

We want to make money and be on the main stage. But now I'm 100% happy in Ring Of Honor. I feel a part in building a company. "


Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario