jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2012

Triple H explains why he decided to cut his ponytail



Promoting WrestleMania XXIX at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, Paul "Triple H" Levesque, executive vice president of talent and live events from WWE, appeared on WHEB-FM, in its program

"The Morning Buzz". During the radio interview he explained why he cut his ponytail feature in September, the motive is to take daily in coperativo environment had become an increasing nuisance.

"To be honest, my hair did not really have much to do with the position. During years when I was struggling, her hair loose all the time and only in that environment (the companies) had her hair up.

What was such a pain to take during my last year and a half and I was dying to cut it. It was like a nightmare and could not wait to be able to get rid of it "

"And it is very rare. To me it was very important and really did not give it much importance, but then one morning, I left and went to the office, there were a few people out and took a couple of pictures with them when was walking before entering. When I got up had not passed ten minutes and someone came and told me:

  "Dude, everybody in TMZ knows that you cut your hair."

Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario