miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

Steve Austin: `` I am 100% and CM Punk is the first on my list ``



Declarations of Stone Cold Steve Austin on their current situation.

On if he can get back into the ring:
"It's not a matter of having discharged.'m Fine at 100%. Had my fusion (neck) in 2000, beyond the stage of recovery and returned to the ring, all was well. Was just walking to the end and had some problems. It was time to retire. physical situation was not the problem. "

Whether CM Punk is the only one who would face:

"I think John Cena would also be another. Really like John.'s The image of the company now, has done a tremendous job and I have much respect for him. Miras someone like Triple H, one of my favorites to work on the ring. a ring general and a professional. with him was an easy night at the office. Undertaker is breaking, like me. such are some that come to mind. Would only CM Punk? No. Is CM punk at the head of my list? Oh Yeah "

Source: Unrealmat

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario