jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2012

Interview to CM PUNK



In a recent interview, Cm Punk spoke on various topics including said who would have liked to meet, their injuries, retirement and more. The following highlights:



What former WWE superstar would you have liked to fight: "I wish to be with Shawn Michaels, have been time together, but we never play fight. The other is Steve Austin."



What fight would you have liked to have seen: "I do not know, I'm a fan of wrestling, I like all kinds of things. My background is not alone in the world of the WWE. Know it's been a while, but I would have liked to see in person a Jumbo Tsuruta vs Harley Race. well, a Samoa Joe at his best against Harley Race at his best. There are a lot of fights, I would be a selfish or Steve Austin vs. Shawn.'ll probably be thinking about it all night, thank you. "




A growing division Tag-Team harms young talent: "The damage? Can. Struggles team are attractive because it is something different, that's the best way to learn in this business. AJ Let's use the example She wants to be in the ring every day and do their thing. What I usually say is that the number one will not last long, but has a good head on his shoulders and I think he has a bright future. She is learning many things with the things you are doing now and he did with Daniel Bryan and me. When I was with Serena, could reach her without saying a word, looked at her and she knew what she had to do. When we are out there I like to think that young people are paying attention. "



What has been the hardest part of your career: "Working at this level so high, contrary to what people think, I do.'m On TV on Mondays, compete Friday, Saturday, Sunday and other things. Think it is sometimes difficult for myself.'s why they are special moments, I can not go out every night to make a CM Punk vs. John Cena at Money in the Bank 2011 because circumstances are always different. I'm trying to say is it's hard to always act at that level, if we did, those moments mean nothing. hardest thing is to keep us tuned every Monday without getting stuck. Putting a little twist and fresh things, interesting and different, that's the hard . "



What advice would you give to someone who wants to enter the world of wrestling: "Being in business ... sounds a bit patronizing, but it's what I did. Never knew existed or wrestling schools where I had to go to train . So when I was with a couple of friends. need a ring, we'll build it, now we need to buy one and so on. I did, everyone went to watch my DVDs and was angry because there was a sub-culture in Chicago and I said it was a Backyader (When wrestling practice without training or adequate facilities) and said "What do you mean?" "What's wrong with that?" said I should have a workout. So I started to train, that's what you have to do. "



Have you had control of your merchandising and what are the shirts that you like most and least?: "If, you have 100% control. I mean, not to say" put a big toe in the middle of the shirt ". They come to you and tell you, it's time for a new CM Punk shirt "¨ Ok, let's do it." They come with a four designs and you go choosing, changing things. For example, I wanted a shirt with bright yellow wanted the thing was nasty and when someone takes you to see it. My favorite sweatshirt, probably the Ramones. "


Injuries and retirement: "I think the most important thing was I fractured skull 10 years ago, I stink. Couple of years ago I had surgery on his shoulder, it did not want to have surgery anymore (unless needed .. .) I do not understand people who choose surgery have the option therapy. would not say I'm 100%, but I'm torn as to say they need surgery.'s why sometimes you hear me say, "Yes, I want to retire "because I will not be like that with a lot of operations, that's no fun for anyone."


Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario