viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

Bret Hart: `` The Attitude Era was the last great era of WRESTLING``



With the release of WWE'13, it seems as if the entire WWE Universe was feeling a bit nostalgic these days. What is the first thing that pops into people's heads? The Attitude Era.

Bret Hart gives us his view on the historical era in WWE.

What was the moment you felt that was taking shape a new era in the WWE?

"I always thought that the course of the WWE really began to change dramatically in the period '92 - '93 - '94. Caricatured characters went from having to focus on wrestling itself. 

Now the protagonist was the wrestling. Was focused on people as Shawn Michaels, 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin and me. People came and had a different view on this. was not about to have huge arms, was not aware of having characters that were caricatures of the real world but on being great fighters.

I feel that there was a real wave at that time and the Attitude Era is a product of it. The rest of us started to feel more confident in our roles as great fighters instead of cartoons.

When I look at Austin in particular, he and I gave him great strength to our fighting and interviews, so did Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker. We made real and gave interviews amplitude. 

It was not just talk, it respaldábamos with great battles. I think that's what I remember from the Attitude Era. It was the last layer of an entire transformation, wrestling as a central part of the show, as opposed to the cartoons. "

What effect do you think are the Attitude Era in the WWE today?

"Whoever speaks know that that was the last great era of wrestling. For me as a fan, I loved all that Austin did with me and Vince McMahon. 

Austin was such a character that I really enjoyed following his career even after I had done mine. enjoyed everything he did after I leave the company.

Even when I was with him in 1997, thought that the things we did were good, the fight we had at Wrestlemania 13, all the promos we did, the Street Fight. There was this conviction that we both had to do that was real, making everyone felt it was real. At that time we did that better. "

Speaking of Stone Cold, is he the definitive Star Attitude Era?
"I can not think of anyone who fits better than Steve."

Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario