miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

Opinions about WWE Jerry Lawler RAW Segment



Arda Ocal of The Baltimore Sun has asked several former WWE superstars and these are the most important opinions:

- Steve Austin:

"I think they're going in the wrong direction. There are better ways to get a great reaction to do that."

- Chris Jericho:

"I think it was pretty obvious, right? Was what I expected. Punk made ​​an amazing promo. Had the same complaints when I did the alcoholic angle (earlier this year).'s Just a TV show, after all. '

- Lance Storm:

"I thought it was poor. Both Heyman and Punk are able to get a great reaction without falling so low. Punk is the best in the world. Why bother talking about a heart attack? Disruption was fine. Thing of heart attack was nonsense. "

Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario