lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

Roddy Piper attacks the WWE, and then apologizes



Apparently the WWE Chairman Vince McMahon was not happy with the last segment Piper's Pit program presented by ex-wrestler "Rowdy" Roddy Piper.

Upon learning this news, former Canadian wrestler posted a message on his official Twitter page on which reports that he is not to blame for the segment was bad.

This was his message:
"I read that Vince was angry with latest Piper's Pit. I have said nothing. Anyway, I did not write this shit! "

Still, I believe in apology, published shortly after the following message to thank all employees for their hard work WWE:

"Time to be honest!I am grateful to the WWE and the hard work of everyone! You can not explain in 140 words. "


Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario