miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

Jerry Jarrett criticized the Jerry Lawler`'s segment return on RAW



Jerry Jarrett, Jeff Jarrett's father and a founder of TNA, blasted the return segment Jerry "The King" Lawler at WWE Raw via Facebook.

In this segment, Paul Heyman and CM Punk, mocked Lawler and Heyman ended simulating a heart attack.

"I saw last night WWE.

Jerry Lawler returned after surviving a heart attack.

I sat in front of the television with a sense of pride because they were honoring the return of a great fighter.

I sat thinking "will now give a lecture".

Just as I was expecting that I saw cheap young angle.

I turned off the TV while thinking about Linda McMahon has worked to get to the Senate.

It is exactly this type of programming which prevented him from becoming a senator.

The wrestling must have some limits and boundaries.

If you offend large portions of the audience is a bad angle "

Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario