domingo, 4 de noviembre de 2012

Gail Kim comments about the challenges that women wear in wrestling



MLive.com recently interviewed TNA Knockout, Gail Kim, who was promoting the TNA live event for next Thursday in Mount Pleasant, MI.

During the interview, Kim discussed the challenges facing women in wrestling.

"Oh, my God, for women is much more difficult than for men," said Kim. "If you ask me the differences are both professionals, and physical, men changed clothes and are ready in 10 minutes. Women are spending hours in makeup and hair, just to get this whole shabby in the first round. And look good.
"When I got into the business, I learned everything on my own. Girls today follow us, but are still shocked when they come. It's much harder than they expected. But if the passion is there, not leave.

Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario