sábado, 2 de febrero de 2013

Reactions to Trish Stratus induction into the Hall of Fame 2013



WWE.com has posted a new article with the reactions of some divas Trish Stratus after learning that will be inducted into Hall of Fame 2013.

Write your comments here:

- Natalya:

"Trish was a pioneer for the Divas.

There were women who came before, but she broke all the schemes and stereotypes.

Certainly, my inspiration has been my family, but when I decided I wanted to be a professional wrestler, it was thanks to my family.

It was thanks to Trish. [...] She is one of the reasons why I'm doing this and I could not be happier for her. "

- Kaitlyn:

"It's so cool to see.

He made a big impact and is a great icon.

Everyone aspires to do just a little of what Trish has done. "

- Aksana:

"I'm very excited for her.

I congratulate her.

Is my idol. "
- Lilian Garcia:

"He deserves it so much! He has worked hard and created a huge impact. "

- AJ Lee:

"It's an inspiration to anyone in WWE.

It has helped to break many barriers.

It's really cool to have someone from our generation to the Hall of Fame. "


Source. UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario