miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2013

Hulk Hogan about CM Punk: "No, do not think I had it easier than '



The following highlights:

"CM Punk never had to go into the locker room that was never supposed to.

Never went into Kansas City, where he was champion Harley Race for 20 years and compared.

Punk entered the Kemper Arena and was like putting a gun to your head and tell Harley:

'Out of my people, boy.' "

"So, what would CM Punk easier for me?.

When I was flying 300 days a year, doing double sessions, when there was neither The Rock or Stone Cold, was only during my first 15 years doing that.

In the morning he took a flight to New York, stopped in St. Louis, took my lunch while filming TV and then picked up another plane to get to a building in another city, like Chicago, and had to close deals before holding another fight event.

So no, I do not think I had it easier than he. "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario