domingo, 17 de febrero de 2013

Bully Ray: "Hulk Hogan is The Beatles of our business."



Statements Bully Ray to UK Sun:

"People like media terms as heel or babyface, good person or a bad person.

I'm am not heel and babyface.

Be in whatever is involved, it's me.

The difference between me and the rest is that either charm or you hate me.

Whatever it is, is a bet on the winning horse. "

"I've never seen change in how I am in the ring.

No fight differently, speak no differently.

I do not seek the approval of the people, not hate me, I pray.

I am who I am.

Bubba Ray Dudley, Brother Ray and Bully Ray are the same person.

The same goes for Steve Austin.

Does it change something in it? Nothing at all.

There are many wrestlers who spend trying to be hated trying to be loved.

I see them as people trying to be who they are not.

I just try to be myself and it has worked for a long time. "

On Hulk Hogan:

"Hulk Hogan asphalted the road for everyone else.

There is a level of respect when working with Hulk Hogan.

It is The Beatles of our business.

I do not care if you think it's not the best Pro-Wrestler of the world.

Who cares if it is not able to reverse an armbar?.

There were paying money to see Hogan ArmDrags invest or apply armbars.

You paid for entertainment, for his Hulking Up, Big Boot and Leg Drop. "

"I am a student of the game and respect the business.

I enjoy working with him.

It's as if someone like Matthew Broderick, who has done it all, say you do not enjoy working with Robert De Niero.

Not dazzled by the star, enjoy it. "

On Mick Foley:

"Foley showed that someone like me, it was not exactly like for Muscle & Fitness cover, could succeed.

Mick respect very much, I have always supported me and the Dudley Boys.

Glad to see you get the recognition it deserves. "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario