miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2013

Goldust: 'There's only one person I want to work and that person is Cody'



Goldust has revealed details of how it came his surprise return at the Royal Rumble.

Goldust has commented that he was informed of his role in the Rumble just a couple of days before the PPV.

Once confirmed, only talked about it with his brother Cody.

"Basically I was told at the last minute.

They said I could return to again have a meeting with my brother in the ring.

I was very, very happy about that.

I was very excited, luckily I've kept my ass in shape.

Cody called me and told me if I got into the ring, I'd kick your ass. "

According Goldust, the direction of the WWE reacted very positively to the time of the Rumble.

Even Vince McMahon has talked about the possibility of a Brother vs. Brother at Wrestlemania, the decision is in the hands of Vince.

"What I wrote last year Twitter has deleted, but I understand.

I'm just trying to stay alive and I think that is beginning to awaken some interest.

Only a matter of what Vince wants.

He's the boss.

Know what gives money and what does not. "

"It would be amazing step into the ring at Wrestlemania.

There is a main event fighter, but a fighter with a story.

We have not had a history of siblings in a while.

I just think it's a good story and would give a great fight. "

Asked whether the great reaction that had its appearance in the Rumble increases the chances that Vince bookee combat, Goldust says.

"Sometimes it's hit or miss.

Depends.

Vince hears and sees everything, and not one of those moments you can mute on TV.

It was good, was positive.

I have the hope that is thinking the same way. "

"I talked to him and said that was incredible.

Stephanie Also, Hunter and all of them.

The issue is, 'What do we do with this, Vince? Want to do something or not? ' Cody may go in another direction bound for Mania and he is the future of business, not me. "

Although Cody fly only after Damien Sandow break, unless confronted both Goldust and is happy for the time they had in the Rumble match.

"If there were a Wrestlemania Moment in another PPV, this would be mine."

"That time there waiting and people out in front of me, then it's my time and countdown.

He was breathing hard, was very, very nervous.

When my music sounded almost hyperventilating.

Then I heard the eruption an eruption had not listened to me in many, many years.

So I was like, 'Ostia bitch!'

At the time when I crossed the curtain nerves go, but this one was very, very special.

The height would make when I worked with Roddy Piper at Wrestlemania 12.

Probably, so far, is my Wrestlemania Moment at the Royal Rumble. "

"Seeing Cody, basically everyone dispersed to the corners, as he saw the facial reaction of Cody and me doing my staging.

He shouted, 'Come!' And bundled.

I had the feeling of being on top of the world and could not be touched.

It was like, 'This is my time and it was a moment that you shit.

I finally had the chance to do something with Cody. "

On the quality of a possible match with Cody, Goldust believed to be in the prime of his career thanks to DDP Yoga program.

"I'm in better shape than when I started in business and in my best.

I feel great.

So I would have my dream bout against Cody,
whatever the stipulation.

That's all I have left to do in this business when it comes to how people would like to work.

There's only one person I want to work and that person is Cody. "



Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario