miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2013

Chris Jericho comments about Bret Hart's anger with Triple H



WWE Superstar Chris Jericho spoke with Dave and Mike Lagreca Riker Busted Open, and discussed the comments made by Bret Hart on Triple H.

Jericho about Bret Hart's comments on Triple H:

"It was funny because when I saw the comments that Bret had said, I was a little surprised because I think Triple H has had a lot of great battles, dozens of major combat could think of two or three I was with himself, by what you perhaps do not know why Bret would say that.

Maybe it's still a little personal or some bad vibes or bad taste in the mouth of what happened years ago.

But I'll tell you face to face Triple H has had many great battles and have always enjoyed watching him work, even to the encounter with Brock Lesnar.

I do not know if that was a great fight, it was definitely a good one, so I definitely never bury the talent to fight Triple H, I think it's certainly one of the best we've seen. "

What are the benefits for Bret Hart to make those comments?

"He is saying that yes, old wounds that are slow to die, or what is the cliché, I'm sure Bret has made peace with Shawn Michaels in Montreal's betrayal.

Maybe you still have some lingering problems with Triple H as part of that.

I do not know, because I think Bret is by far one of my favorites of all time, one of my first two or three, as a matter of fact, but maybe there is some bias to say he has not Triple H had great battles.

Because I do not think anyone could say that he had great matches.

You might say this guy is an idiot "or you do not like personally, or behind the scenes does not like or politically, but one thing you can never doubt with Triple H and that is his ability to fight.

Especially in the main events in the 2000s as the leading company in the rough.

I think you could throw the name of any babyface and could probably match a big fight he had with that person. "


Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario