sábado, 2 de marzo de 2013

WWE News: Zack Ryder talks about Wrestlemania - Lance Storm in NXT - Ivan Koloff offers to present to Sammartino - The Miz talks about his beginnings



- Lance Storm will work this weekend special coaching NXT wrestlers.

- Zack Ryder talked about Wrestlemania 29 and his time:

"It's cool to be in New York / New Jersey, is basically my home, but I do not go out in the event.

That is disgusting.

All my friends and family are going to go and expect to see me there, but today I'm not in it.

That is disheartening.

Still will be a great show with Rock and Cena.

It will be one of the best WrestleManias of all time. "

"2011 was the year of the rise of Zack Ryder.

I finished the year as the U.S. Champion.

I thought that 2012 would be my year ... was not.

Kane threw me from the stage and eve kicked me in the testicles at Wrestlemania ... and since then they forgot me.

Losing all the time and just go out at shows.

2013 had better be different.

It can not be worse than 2012. "

- Ivan Koloff has offered to submit to Bruno Sammartino in the Hall Of Fame ceremony 2013.

- The Miz has talked about his beginnings in the WWE:

"The fans hated me, I hated the costumes.

No one liked because it came from a reality show and I had to earn the respect, respect for the audience and my peers.

Everyone said I would throw at three months, I'm still here:

A main event of Wrestlemania, WWE Champion, twice U.S. Champ, Intercontinental Champion, Tag Team Champion four times and now star of The Marine 3. "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario