viernes, 15 de marzo de 2013

Why John Cena no appeared on RAW



- Although John Cena fought in the post-RAW dark match, surprised many absent during the show on TV.

As he said, was not in RAW because I was in the indy.

At first it was hoped that a segment has starred micro and continue his storyline with The Rock, but this appearance was discarded when it was announced that there would be present during the show.

- After RAW recordings Cena said the following on twitter:

"Great time at Indy tonight!.

I was not at # raw but then fought strictly for the multitude of @ WWE Live.

I hope you liked my NEW SHIRT! # Rtime = NOW. "

"For those fans of @ WWE confused. Y

or was in Indy for the # Raw tonight.

I competed in a fight when # Raw was off the air.

TV funk sorry CU next week. "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario