martes, 26 de marzo de 2013

Kane: 'Without Paul Bearer, Kane would not have existed'



Kane was interviewed recently to promote Wrestlemania and talked about Paul Bearer.

  Then the most prominent:

- Upon the death of Paul Bearer and the influence it had on his career:

"He was an integral part of my early years as Kane.

Without Paul Bearer, Kane would not have existed, because it was a very important part of history.

In addition, we have traveled together for many years, so it was a great loss personally.

He returned in 2010 and helped me when I was a world champion again against The Undertaker.

Like everyone else, I was a big fan of Paul Bearer, Percy Pringle, and all the other men who died.

What was really amazing is that there were flowers all over the country, indeed, worldwide.

It was nice to feel affection of fans everywhere when he left us. "

- The secret of keeping fit during his 18-year career:

"Well, I work hard and show it.

I've been very lucky not to fall in injuries.

I try to take care of myself.

I also believe that my size gives me an advantage in some respects.

Never am the fighter who is constantly beaten.

My body probably has not been so punished as other fighters. "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario