jueves, 7 de marzo de 2013

The Miz: "I hope to fight at Wrestlemania Antonio Cesaro '



Statements of The Miz to the sports channel ESPN.

If you fight Antonio Cesaro in Wrestlemania 29:

"That's what I'm hoping, but with WWE you never know what will happen."

If The Rock has a bad reputation for working part-time still the WWE Champion:

"Listen, any time that The Rock wants to return to WWE, I welcome you with open arms.

The Rock is the reason I wanted to become a WWE superstar, and not only that, it attracts more audience to present their films to the public.

And guess what, when The Rock left the ring and Miz people see on the screen, as more people stares at Miz.

So if The Rock wants to go back, I always receive it with open arms because he always brings a new set of fans to the WWE. "

If The Rock has given advice on the action:

"Sure, I actually sent him a text message to The Rock asking about it, to be honest.

The Rock is the greatest action hero of the moment, that's why I've tried to listen to their advice.

What gave me advice?.

Told me to act naturally, I have fun and enjoy the scenes. "

"It really seems very easy, but when you're surrounded by cameras everywhere, in different scenes and takes, is something totally different, so act naturally is great advice, and really helped me a lot."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario