sábado, 2 de marzo de 2013

Stone Cold Steve says that Paul Heyman is important for WWE



The Ministry of Slam, recently spoke with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

In the interview he referred to why Paul Heyman, is valuable to the WWE, and more.

Here are some highlights from the interview:

The most memorable moment of his career:

"Man, you're talking about trying to choose something near a body of 15 years of work, but one of the most personal to me would be the promotion at the Holiday Inn when the ECW back in 1995.

A lot of ECW guys were there and they saw me cut their promos.

Paul Heyman was there, and he was the guy who gave me that platform to speak, which I did for about 7 minutes.

One take, once and that was it, I put it all on the line. "

"For me, finally get that platform to vent and talk about the frustrations felt, and in which he aspired, think of it as a very important part of both my life and career."

Reflections on the current role of Paul Heyman in WWE:

"I do not know how many hats she wore while he is there, but you can talk to a guy until you're blue in the face, and if anyone can get something through it, this is Paul.

I mean in terms of getting inside the head of a boy or girl, helping them to develop their potential and make them see things that are unseen.

He is very good at that.

I think probably the most important thing you can do is go and stay there, in that ring, and deliver the kind of performance that power is doing. "

"So, my point is that if the guys can sit there and see the kind of work, will" absorb that knowledge.

While WWE Paul remain around long enough will collect much of their brain.

I mean, he is a valuable asset to the company as a talent anyway - but if you can combine with the children is even more valuable if you ask me. "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario