martes, 5 de febrero de 2013

Sting reveals why he keeps coming back year after year to TNA



The first member of TNA Hall of Fame, Sting, was recently interviewed by WrestleShark for his latest podcast.

In the interview he referred, inter alia, reaffirms why year after year with TNA.

Here are some highlights of the interview.


Sting's loyalty to the company:

"The group of men and women under the roof TNA, fans, the brand, I'm happy here.

The house has been good here, Dixie Carter, the Carter family has been a pleasure working years and Dixie is very persuasive. "

Why keep coming back each year:

"Dixie was very persuasive is willing to do the right thing in terms of programming, the time on the road, of course money is an issue, just all came together and I love the brand.

That's all there is to that.

It was a moment of now or never for me. "

Be the first inducted into the Hall of Fame of TNA:

"Very humiliating.

Because there are many other guys, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, James Storm, Jeff Jarrett, who were here before me.

They helped build a foundation for this company. "

I was like I will be put out to pasture here or what?.

Besides that I am an active fighter.

So it seems a little odd to be inducted into the Hall of Fame, while you are still working. "



Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario