sábado, 26 de enero de 2013

Zack Ryder confesses he had cancer when he was younger



In the latest edition of WWE Magazine Zack Ryder confessed he had cancer when he was in high school.

Then extract statements:

"When I was in high school I had cancer.

It's not something I talk a lot because I do not want it to become a problem for pity.

One summer I found a lump on my foot.

It was a tumor and I took him out, but a year later, doctors discovered that he had played in my lungs.

They called Synovial Sarcoma.

The scars on my chest is produced by putting the drug in the body.

It was scary.

I had no white blood cells in the blood and my body could not fight off the infection.

It was brutal and missed an entire year of school, but I'm completely healthy, and have had no more cancer problems since. "



Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario