martes, 22 de enero de 2013

The Honky Tonk Man speaks of rejection because joining the WWE Hall Of Fame



Donny Wood Ring Rust Radio recently interviewed The Honky Tonk Man

About his refusal to WWE Hall of Fame:

"When was the ceremony of the Hall of Fame here in Phoenix, WWE contacted me about that, but was too late as two weeks ago, and they told me.

"We would like to induce the Hall of Fame and thought it would be a great honor for you."

I said I thought it would be too much and I really liked the offer, but I had signed a contract to make these agreements magical world and was ready to go to Toronto.

I had to meet that obligation, so do not accept the invitation.

Obviously, when you say you do not bother with you, so do not know if that special invitation will come again.

It's one of those things over which I have no control. '



Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario