lunes, 21 de enero de 2013

The Rock says why he wants the WWE Championship



The Rock, explained why this championship means so much to him, and their motivations to get it again.

Then the words of The Rock:

"This begins by recognizing that the WWE Championship represents me.

Every time I got up that title on my head in victory, not only means that I have given the best entertainment I could to the WWE Universe, but I'm taking a moment to live an experience that every generation of my family have struggled to achieve.

No other award I could receive that are so ingrained in my blood and history as the WWE Championship -

and that's why it means so much to me. "

Besides that The Rock spoke about the importance of championships in his career and as reflected on this after his first WWE Championship in 1998:

"After my first run as WWE Champion came to an end, I made a conscious decision to work harder than any other superstar in the locker room to become the kind of WWE Entertainer that, never have another run as champion, that does not define his career.

I never wanted to have a run as champion to succeed. "


Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario