sábado, 26 de enero de 2013

Ryback reveals who their friends in WWE



The College Times has an interview with Ryback, who was promoting the Royal Rumble PPV this Sunday from the Airways Center in Phoenix, AZ.

About friends in WWE, Ryback said:

"I get along with everyone, but I travel alone, Stone Cold Steve Austin always said:" Do not trust anyone. "

I always say, there are sharks swimming with dolphins.

There are plenty of sharks in the WWE.

You have to be careful around the world.

Wade Barrett, however, is still today one of my friends who I keep in touch and Daniel Bryan, believe it or not, I get on very well with him.

I'm not there to make friends.

Razor Ramon (Scott Hall) used to always say:

"You can make money or you can make friends.

I'm here to make as much money as possible and make a great product for the WWE, that's my goal. "



Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario