domingo, 3 de febrero de 2013

Stallone: No one has given me as strong as Hogan


Sylvester Stallone has admitted that he still remembers how hard it was beating Hulk Hogan during the filming of Rocky III.

Speaking to VH1, the actor explained that:

"He killed me, I really beat me up ... never wanted to distort the blows .. had to send 4 or 5 direct men to the hospital with a broken collarbone and others."

"The guy who has beaten me stronger is definitely him ... yet ... I have visions of what I'm in the corner and Rocky is stunned, I'm lying there ... I see this guy running and hits me while I'm on the floor crying

Do not hit me again, I turn around, because I have a bone sticking out and has part of the heart.

I say:

My God, I'm shattered. "

Hulk Hogan recently apologized, but said that the Italian Stallion is not enough:

"And my turn? I have a ladder" (presumably in analogy to the fighting of stairs and the height difference between the two).


Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario