domingo, 10 de febrero de 2013

Bret Hart: "There are people like CM Punk who understand psychology in wrestling and others as Eric Bischoff who do not know what is."



New delivery of statements by Bret Hart at Wrestle Talk TV Extra.

This time get your opinion about John Cena, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.

On a Cena heel turn and the similarity with what he suffered in the mid-90s:

"I think we are suffering the same thing.

People are tired of John Cena, has been the good guy for too long, and still is.

But the difference between Cena and Bret Hart at that time is that I think can not be Cena heel.

I think as a heel would be like Bob Backlund.

Really not going to work for John.

There is evil or dirty.

It really is a good guy trying for more natural and convert, or clothe the make-up of black, it will not work as a bad boy.

Just going to look silly. "

On how Daniel Bryan reminds his brother:

"Daniel Bryan reminds me of my brother Owen.

The movement has its image.

It has a picture that reminds me a bit of Owen. "

On what makes an incredible wrestler CM Punk:

"It is the 2012 version of what should be the wrestling.

It's a really good fighter.

The little things you see in your work as the timing, positioning that always makes you in the right place.

People really do not realize, but there are plenty of moments in wrestling in which a fighter has bad timing, moments when the shit because they are misplaced.

Maybe the fans have not given, but the wrestlers themselves notice it.

I've noticed that Punk is very fluid and not make many mistakes. "

"No wasted movements, does many stupid moves.

Where you take it, why do it? It makes no sense.

People punishing an opponent's leg and throws followed the ropes and puts on a sleeper.

But there is a certain psychology in wrestling some wrestlers understand, some do not and others will never understand. A

lguno not even know what it means to psychology, as Eric Bischoff.

But there are people like Punk who are born with it and it's a gift. "

"What I like about Punk is that is innovative.

It incorporates many new movements and new things to their fighting.

I have also discovered many things catching my fighting or other fighting and used as a greeting or tribute.

Things like making a Elbow from the second rope because it's your birthday.

I enjoy the little things. "

About the current talent:

"When I see the current group, I think they are as good or better than the fighters before.

Punk is good, even dinner.

It is the perfect guy.

It's really, really good and I like it.

I'm a fan of Cena. "


Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario