miércoles, 9 de enero de 2013

Superstar Billy Graham charge against CM Punk for his statements on Raw



Superstar Billy Graham posted a message on Facebook yesterday for publicly complaining about comparisons CM Punk on Raw with stars of the past.
The following highlights:

"I saw late last night WWE Raw. Was the worst excuse for a show I have ever seen! My agent is in contact with Scott's legendary World Champion Bruno Sammartino.

Scott told me that the WWE has been calling regularly attend Brunno begging for Hall of Fame. Bruno has been polite, but always said no.

The last 45 minutes of the program all you saw was PUNK talk, talk and more talk! The worst was when Punk talked about Vince and said:

"You had people like Bruno Sammartino fought only at Madison Square Garden once a month."
This has been the worst thing ever said Bruno. Why WWE and CM Punk have to say that about someone who has been asking to go to the Hall of Fame for countless years? When CM Punk made ​​that statement also was talking about me, Ivan Koloff, Stan Hansen, etc.

CM Punk, I lost all respect for you for not deny the WWE writers say that Bruno Sammartino fought only once a month at Madison Square Garden.

¿¿You talk about one of the greatest icons of professional wrestling like a jobber???

You should be ashamed of yourself for not having the dignity to say NO to that script writers.

That script you gave indicates that I am a big loser like Bruno.

This only confirms just want my name out of the WWE Hall of Fame. "


Source: UNREALMAT


Follow me on twitter as @wweofficialnew1

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario