miércoles, 16 de enero de 2013

Ryback: 'I want to be part of the WWE the rest of my life'



- About his push:

"We thus gradually, as it should be when building a new superstar.

Things from the past, I'm not new to this, I have been in the WWE nearly seven years.

I've been a long time in the development territory.

This is just the beginning.

There is much, much more from Ryback.

I am convinced that I will be one focus of the WWE in the next 10 years. "

- On becoming WWE Champion:

"I know what's going to happen, it is only a matter of time.

I've been a lifelong fan and I grew up watching this.

I hope I wake up every day as the WWE Champion. "

- The comparisons to Goldberg:

"I have explained this before, never offended me ... I was a fan of him, I think it was amazing, exciting and fun to watch, but I really love this and I have a passion ...

So I want to be as big as him, and could be.

I love money and I want to make millions and millions of dollars.

But at the end of the day, I'm going to be in the WWE.

I've always said I want to be part of the WWE for the rest of my life.

And do not think Bill Goldberg know personally, so I do not know exactly how you feel about the world of wrestling.

I can only say what I feel, and I think in the end what I feel separates me from Goldberg.

It was a great attraction and I hope I can be as big if not bigger or like when he was in his prime.

It motivates me and I hope to beat him in any way possible. "


Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario