lunes, 21 de enero de 2013

Jeff Hardy Talks About Vince Mc.Mahon and Cm Punk



Speaking to Wrestling 101, the TNA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy spoke about the similarities between Vince McMahon and Dixie Carter and CM Punk work:

Similarities and differences between Vince McMahon and Dixie Carter:

"I love Vince McMahon, I have nothing bad to say about him, we get along great, we've had our ups and downs, but he was a great boss.

With Dixie is more about the family, as my daughter really know your children and is much more like family here in TNA and that's something I like.

Naturally, the times are so much more relaxed when I can have more time with my family, it's crazy important.

I think Dixie is much more personal, while Vince is more professional. "

About working with CM Punk:

"It was great working with CM Punk, we have different beliefs about our view of life,

but he is so talented it's crazy,

We had many great matches together and it was a pleasure working with him. "


Source: UNREALMAT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario