viernes, 19 de abril de 2013

Interview with Kofi Kingston speaks his dream opponent



The Evening Times has an interview with newly crowned WWE United States Champion, Kofi Kingston, who was promoting live event in WWE Thursday at the Glasgow Braehead Arena in Glasgow, Scotland.

Here are some examples:

If you give a rough change:

"Everyone on Twitter seems to want to change to rough.

I'd try anything and I think I could do well. "

Part time wrestlers involved in WrestleMania main bouts:

"The Rock and Brock Lesnar have really paved the way for guys like me.

Maybe somewhere in the line, we can be one of those returning to the big appearances, and no doubt the desire of young talents is to reach high-profile fights.

I'm sure we could see that in the coming years. "

His opponent dream:

"Shawn Michaels, my opponent would dream because in my mind he is the greatest of all time.

I never saw him have a bad fighter when in the ring with Shawn would be awesome.

He is one of the biggest reasons for entering the WWE. "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario