lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

Bret Hart: 'Michael McGillicutty is who should end the Undertaker's streak'



Then the most interesting statements of Bret "The Hitman" Hart in a Question & Answer on Facebook.

Who should end the Undertaker's streak?: "Joe Henning (Michael McGillicutty)."

The right to withdraw combat Undertaker: "Let's say at Wrestlemania 50 (I mean Wrestlemania 30) The Undertaker lose his streak against Joe Henning ... And get PerfectPlex pin after the 59th minute of combat"

What do you think about Wrestlemania 29?:

"I think Undertaker and CM Punk stole the show ...

I think the two main events were more previcibles.

Step by step.

Beyond that I think the show was good.

Although for me the highlight of the weekend was the induction of Wrestlemania Bruno Sammartino.

All induced class 2013 were very well chosen. "

Your favorite Wrestlemania moment:

"When Rowdy Piper, Randy Savage, Lex Luger Razor Ramon and guided me around the ring."

If you have changed any of his matches at Wrestlemania:

"I have changed my match at WrestleMania 2, I would have liked to face Ricky" The Dragon "Steamboat

Why? For it was something we both wanted to do. "

John Cena vs The Rock at Wrestlemania 29:

"Both have worked very hard, and I'm glad that John Cena has won.

But from my point of view the battle was very similar to last year ... and nothing surprised me ..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario