lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2012

Matt Hardy talks about a possible return to WWE or TNA



Matt Hardy was one of the featured guests on this week's edition of Monday Night Mayhem.

Here are highlights from the interview:

Why do not you look like a "cancer" in Ring of Honor, but as a "cure" for the company:.

"I wanted to come to Ring of Honor to help, but a lot of fans of Ring of Honor think I am a 'cancer', but I do not think I'm the 'cancer'.

I think I'm the cure.

No I can only offer my experience and knowledge to these guys, I can bring a huge amount of fans, who are the fans that are going where Hardy.

I want to change some things.

I do not want to remove what Ring of Honor is, but I want to change the way it evolves and grows. "

The possibility of a return to the WWE or TNA in 2013 and how it has received some

"Interesting phone calls" in the last month:

"It's very difficult to put a number on that figure.

All I can say is that in the business of wrestling never say never.

  I can tell you right now, there have been some interesting phone calls in the last month.

If I could manage a schedule in WWE or TNA where he can work one day a week


Source: UNREALMAT

Follow me on Twitter as: @wweofficialnew1

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario